1. How long have you lived in your current home?
We've officially lived in our house for four years, and will likely live in it for at least another year (the life of a grad student family). It's hard to believe Andrew is approaching the end of his ph.D program! Our house was a Godsend for so many different reasons, as has served us very well. :-)
Flashback - baby Therese on our front porch.
2. How do you find out about news and current events?
I subscribe to a few news sources that deliver daily e-mails to my inbox. A number of the blogs I follow have weekly posts that share news and articles from the previous week, and I find those helpful, too.
3. Would you be able to make change for a twenty right now? For a dollar?
4. What's the craziest food you've ever eaten?
This really isn't that crazy, but one of my favorite foods is friend calamari (squid).
5. Which of the commonly removed parts have you had removed? (tonsils, wisdom teeth, appendix, etc.)
So far all I've had removed from my person is a couple wisdom teeth, a few kidney stones, and a couple babies. ;-)
6. What's your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Ummmm....so not a sport girl. I'll watch (at least semi-watch) whatever Andrew does, because he does enjoy watching sports. I do really like watching crazy outdoorsy/survival shows, though, like pretty much anything Bear Grylls does.
Have a lovely Tuesday!