Welcome back to another installment of our vlog series "How to Thrive on a Grad Student Budget." Part 4 is the conclusion of our series, named after the famous Padre Pio quote, "Pray, hope, and don't worry!"
note: As with all things here, I'm coming at this from a faith perspective! You'll get money saving tips, but also some ideas for good stewardship of your resources and ways to be charitable.
What are the major takeaways from this series?
1. Get creative! Look for different ways to meet your family's needs on a small budget.
2. Don't be afraid to buy things secondhand. And don't be afraid to be picky when you do!
3. Be charitable and be generous, even when you have little. You cannot outdo God's generosity!
4. Don't hoard what you do have. Keep what you need and generously give away what you don't. You will be so blessed for your generosity!
5. Trust in God to provide!!! Do your part, and know that He will provide for your family in so many beautiful ways.
Finally, if any of you are living the grad student life or getting ready to live the grad student life, feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I'd love to share more wisdom. It's a crazy life, but a blessed one!
Check back tomorrow (Ash Wednesday!) for a big announcement...