But, before I show you what we wore...a little bit of solid Church teaching on the Trinity for your St. Patrick's Day amusement. (You'll especially appreciate this if you ever had to take a course on Church history...)
And now, what we wore...
For your reading pleasure...
- I'm sure that I'm not the only one to suffer from severe morning sickness...if you're in my (sad) company, you'd probably find Haley's post over at "Mama and Baby Love" as enlightening as I did!
- I don't remember when I first heard about the practice of "offering it up," but whether you're familiar with it or not, you'll love Auntie Leila's post on the practice.
- As a mother of daughters, I found this fascinating. It's a challenging time to be raising little girls, that's for sure.
- My co-author/godmother to my baby has a blog! And it's already one of my favorites! Go check out her series on purging and I guarantee you that it will get you ready for spring cleaning. Did I mention she's purging while 9 months pregnant with her third child???
- I love pretty much everything that Jenny posts. Go check out her "case for siblings."
- No one makes me laugh out loud quite as much as Ana's girls and Grace's Julia.
- Finally, That Married Couple has a series going this Lent, sharing an image of Christ for each day of Lent. There have been some beautiful ones!
Have a lovely week!